Why Exhibit at the ASMBS Weekend Meeting?
The ASMBS 2022 Weekend Meeting brings together the most recognized names in the industry. As an exhibitor, you can:
- Gain exposure for your business among surgeons
- Network with more than 300 attendees from:
- Private Practice
- Enhance your visibility among influential leaders and decision-makers within the field of bariatric surgery:
- Bariatric Coordinators
- Bariatric Program Directors
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- And more!
Table Top ExhibitInformation Packet and Application Form
2022 Table Top Exhibitors
- Advantage Point Behavioral
- Bariatric Advantage, Inc.
- Bariatric Fusion
- Celebrate Vitamins
- Ezisurg Medical
- Freehold Surgical
- Intra-Sana Laboratories
- Microline Surgical
- Northgate Technologies, Inc.
- ProCare Health
- ReShape Lifesciences
- Robard Corporation
- ROI Health Partners
- Standard Bariatrics
- W. L. Gore & Associates
Exhibit Floor Logistics
Friday, November 11
- Friday Hours: 12:15pm – 5:15pm
- Lunch: 12:15pm – 1:15pm
- Break: 3:15pm – 3:45pm
Saturday, November 12
- Saturday Hours: 8:00am – 1:00pm
- Break: 9:30am – 10:00am
- Lunch: 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Cost / Space / Displays
- Table Top Exhibit cost – $3,000 (1 table / 2 reps per table)
- Assigned placement provided 3 weeks prior to meeting
- Provided – one 6ft. table with floor length linen with two chairs. Hotel exhibitor services form will be emailed to all exhibitors to request/purchase additional items needed.
- Table top placement around ballroom perimeter with attendee lunch/breaks center of room
- Limited space available
- Displays limited to table top size and/or 6’ in size not to impede other exhibitors
The Grand Hyatt San Antonio River Walk
600 East Market St
San Antonio, TX 78205
Exhibitors, reserve your rooms at the Grand Hyatt!
Note: Shipments must not arrive any earlier than three (3) days prior to the exhibitors arrival or storage fees will incur. Handling charges for each incoming and outgoing package/box/ envelope will apply. Please see additional information for shipping instructions. Verify hours of operation with Fedex.
For more information regarding exhibiting, please contact:
Sponsorships, Grants & Exhibits Manager
352-331-4900 ext. 121
BEWARE! There are housing scams targeting exhibitors. Exhibitors are especially vulnerable since company names are public before the event opens. They have websites that look sophisticated, but are not affiliated with the conference. We encourage you to ONLY book directly with the hotel, using the official hotel site. Be safe–avoid scammers.
COVID-19 Precautions: The health and safety of our members and esteemed colleagues within the metabolic and bariatric industry remain our top priority. The guidelines and recommendations put in place by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Texas Department of State Health Services, and Bexar County Officials will be adhered to.